Tuesday, June 16, 2020

About (Video Game One-Stop Reader)






Welcome everyone to my blog - Video Game One-Stop Reader, as intended by the title this website will be dedicated to reviewing PS4 and PC games that I have personally played, whilst omitting any biases created by paid reviews,  which well known websites like IGN are notoriously known for. In addition, to video game reviews I will also be the one-stop reader for new tech news regarding next-gen consoles or blockbuster games that are revealed or soon to be released. Readers of this blog will gain further knowledge on technology that they are interested in and also get an honest review of video games that they may potentially purchase. 

Let me introduce myself: my name is JDAVIS and I have grown up in the North-West Suburbs of Chicago. I have been a pretty big fanatic of video games since I was around 8 years old; which at the time I played on the Super Nintendo and PlayStation 1. I have written numerous product reviews and video game reviews on Reddit and Amazon, so therefore I feel like I have sufficient background and experience in this niche. 

To those of you who do not know what a blog is or what I will be doing on here, I will give you a run down. Basically, a blog is a specific website typically run by a writer who produces content on a specific niche area. A blog is a great spot to build connections with people that share a common interest through comments and recommendations. This page will serve as a meeting ground in order to build a community. 


For questions or if you simply want to chat, email me at onestopreviewer1@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should cross-platform multiplayer be a thing for every game? (Debate)

Just five or so years ago, you would never see a multiplayer game that is capable to be played across various game consoles/PC. Now we have ...