Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Interview with my friend nick (Interview)

I decided to interview my friend Nick on my gaming blog because compared to my other friends he is much more into technology and video games. Thus, he would be well versed on this topic to provide opinions in order to bring more diverse views into this blog. 

The first question I asked him was “What is your favorite video game of all time?”

This was his response: My favorite video game of all time would have to be super smash bro’s on the N64. I grew up with a lot of my friends playing the game, so it brings back a lot of good memories. I thought the chaos of the game made everything more fun and exciting. It brought a lot of competitiveness and laughter, so I thoroughly enjoyed the game to a high extent over others. One major thing that this game did compared to others is it brought a lot of my friends and family closer. I would play it with my cousins during holiday gatherings or with my friends when we hung out. A bag of chips, salsa, and a pop along with playing the game with a bunch of people made it time well spent. I also just loved the fact that you could have more than four people playing at a time, it allowed everyone to get involved in the same room which is something that games nowadays are missing.

 

The second question I asked him was “in your opinion, what makes up a good gaming blog?”

This was his response: I think that the number one thing you need to do in order to develop a good gaming blog is you need to find a way to captivate your audience. One way of doing this would be to stay up to date with new upcoming games and other technology that could be releasing. It is also important that you do not completely spoil the game for your readers. I think you should strive to be concise and straight to the point with your reviews and information. I get bored whenever I am reading a review and the reviewer rambles on and on about information that does not really matter. I think it would also be important to connect with your readers. Be present in the comment section of your posts and start up conversations with them, it doesn’t even have to be about games. I also think it would help to throw giveaways to your fans consisting of products and merchandise. This could help keep people looking at your blog content and attract visitors by giving away free stuff. You should try to really personalize your blog in order to make it unique. I think visitors would be much more attracted to your blog if you really show that you care about them and appreciate them for taking the time to read your content.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Should cross-platform multiplayer be a thing for every game? (Debate)

Just five or so years ago, you would never see a multiplayer game that is capable to be played across various game consoles/PC. Now we have ...